La Pinta Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
La Pinta Cruise is one of the finest mid-size cruise ships on the sea route of Ha Long Bay to Lan Ha Bay. She is a brand-new cruise of 16 spacious cabins, built in full windows, ample deck and well-equipped interior and she possibly owns the top customer services. La Pinta aims at an ultimate leisure, perfect for couples and families to explore Lan Ha Bay, and to discover untouched areas within the World Heritage Ha Long Bay ensemble.
La Pinta provides our guests an exceptional and tailored itinerary that offers a second to none experience on the above route. Her mission is creating a peace of mind state for our dear Customers wellbeing.
With an elite, professional crew we do hope our tourists will have an enjoyable and memorable trip with us!
Explore one of the largest and the most beautiful caves on Halong Bay. Nothing is more enjoyable than free kayaking on the vast sea, and exploring the natural beauty of many Islets. Moreover, you will also have a chance to join our Cooking class to challenge your skills in preparing a very famous Vietnamese dish - Spring roll.
Explore Cat Ba national park visiting Trung Trang cave one of the largest and the most beautiful caves on Cat Ba archipelago. Nothing is more enjoyable than free kayaking & swimming on the vast sea, and exploring bight & dark cave by bamboo rowing boat and the natural beauty of many Islets. More than, you will also have a chance to join our Cooking class to challenge your skills in preparing a very famous Vietnamese dish – Spring roll & watching magic show in the evening.
- Welcome drink & fresh fruits in room
- Tourist sites tickets and overnight fee, ticket for rowing boat, kayak
- English speaking tour guide on board
- Complimentary meals on board : 01 light breakfast, 01 lunch, 01 dinner and 01 brunch before check-out
- Morning Meditation session
- VAT 10% and service charge 5%
- Airfares, bus transportation, hotel accommodation
- VISA fee
- Beauty, spa and massage services
- Drinks in restaurant, bar and in-room minibar
- Tips and personal expenses
- Other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge tourist site ticket due to changes from government policy
WHAT TO PACK
- Original valid passport
- Insect repellent
- Sun Block
- Sun glasses
- Sun hat
- Swim Suits
- Warm clothes (in the winter: November – April)
- This itinerary is subjected to change without prior notice due to unexpected weather conditions.
- Advanced reservations are required with complete passenger details: Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date
- Please inform us about special food requests (diet, allergies or vegetarian) before departure.